On the outskirts of Sydney’s CBD, Redfern is colourful, convenient and beautiful neighbourhood encompassing the best of Sydney’s diversity.
Redfern train station is a major rail hub with connections to most other lines across Sydney, including a direct line from the Airport. In addition, it’s possible to walk to other major hubs such as Central, Newtown and the CBD.
Guests will also enjoy easy access to major event areas such as Allianz Stadium, Moore Park, the Horden Pavillion and Entertainment Quarter if they stay on the east end of Redfern.
There are a diverse range of property types in Redfern from studios, high rise apartments, small worker’s cottages and multi-level terraces. If you are a property owner in Redfern and want to take advatange of the sharing economy boom, Host Fresh Sydney are a professional Airbnb management company based in Redfern. We take care of your end to end short term rental management including:
- Guest communication and automated key exchange
- Listing and price management
- Guest cleaning and turnover services
- Property listing creation and photos
You could be on holidays, in another country and spend less time managing your property than a long term rental, but receive 30-50% more in rent by using a professional short term management service.
Airbnb guests in Redfern may include visitors in Sydney for work or business, tourists and students.
Your guests will love Redfern for:
- Local cafes and eateries such as Little Evie on Bourke Street, or Breadfern Organic Bakery
- Public transport options such as ample busses and Redfern train station
- Walking distance to Central
- The local character, heritage and history of Redfern
Want to start earning more for your rental property with professional Airbnb management?